Cookie It is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.. The user's browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, taking up minimal memory space and not harming the computer.. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent – by activating cookies in your browser – Viajeros en el Tiempo will not link the stored data in cookies with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase..
What types of cookies does this website use??
– Cookies techniques: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it such as, For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use safety features while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Cookies customization: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language., the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, They allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered.. To do this, your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you..
– Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, They allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible., adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile..
– Cookies the behavioral advertising: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in your case, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits., which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third party cookies: On the Web of Traveller in time You may use third-party services that, on behalf of Traveller in time, collect information for statistical purposes, of use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer: